1984 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ Interior LED Set
- Dome Lamp or Overhead Console Leds
- Check photos and order the correct version!
- Cargo Lamp LED
- Visor Mirror LEDs - Now Optional!
- I never loved these since the chips are so bright they kinda blind the user. Still, they are nice lamps to have. When I shorted my dome lamp circuit out they came in handy Other use cases are rare, but do happen.
- 84-89 Visor Lamps use a different bulb that 90-01. I'm running out of this led, so if it shows out-of-stock, it will stay that way.
- Floorwell LEDs
- All LEDs are Neutral White
- Sunroofs are Rare - Send an email to arrange a special order
- If the Jeep has a single-bulb dome lamp(ie, no map/reading lights), contact me to arrange a custom order and save some money. I can refund $10 to remove the map/reading lamp LEDs and another $10 if the Jeep lacks a cargo lamp.
- 84-97 seem more likely to have been sold without a full set of lamps installed
- 98 fleet models may have been made with minimal overhead lamps
- 99-01 doesn't seem to have had any reduced-lamp options
- Glove box LEDs are not included.
- 84-98 had glove box lamps
- 99 may or may not - unconfirmed reports that some did
- 00-01 were not made with glove box lamps
Instruction Download (Same as included with package)